Seguidores
Quem faz.
- Bubbaloo
- Lola ,13 anos,aquariana que fala muito,blogueira por acaso,odeio refrigerante,apaixonada por : Harry Potter,livros,moda,rock e Legião Urbana,um dia resolvi criar o blog por acaso, contar sobre meu cotidiano e falar um pouco dessa fase tão maravilhosa que é a adolescência (-sqn kk). Gosto de falar sobre tudo! livros, moda , decoração , customização, maquiagem , sentimentos e música, sejam bem-vindos ao meu cantinho :3
Tecnologia do Blogger.
Arquivo do blog
sábado, 8 de dezembro de 2012
Frases para Signos
Áries: "She wears red when shes feeling hot".
Touro: "Cause girl youre amazing, just the way you are".
Libra: "I can feel my heart. Its beating in my chest."
Virgem: "Hit the lights, let the music move you. Lose yourself tonight."
Gêmeos: "Baby, I just wanna dance. And I dont really care".
Câncer: "I just need somebody to love. I dont need too much".
Leão: "They try to change me. But they realize they cant".
Sagitário: "Keep on dancing until the world ends."
Capricórnio: "You just gotta ignite the light. And let it shine."
Aquário: "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else."
Peixes: "I do what I want when I feel like it."
Escorpião: "Just give me one guarantee. Im the only girl you see."
Touro: "Cause girl youre amazing, just the way you are".
Libra: "I can feel my heart. Its beating in my chest."
Virgem: "Hit the lights, let the music move you. Lose yourself tonight."
Gêmeos: "Baby, I just wanna dance. And I dont really care".
Câncer: "I just need somebody to love. I dont need too much".
Leão: "They try to change me. But they realize they cant".
Sagitário: "Keep on dancing until the world ends."
Capricórnio: "You just gotta ignite the light. And let it shine."
Aquário: "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else."
Peixes: "I do what I want when I feel like it."
Escorpião: "Just give me one guarantee. Im the only girl you see."
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

0 comentários:
Postar um comentário